Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 6, 2011

i'm newer..

i just try to start blogging..actually, since long time ago i want to write sumthing in my own blog just like others blogger. But it seems like i'm not good enough to create my own time to have a blog. So, all this while I just read my friend blog. But now, I thought why not me too to have my own blog, to keep every sweet memory of my beloved family. So that, in the future i can read back & will not miss anything of us. i will try my best to spend a time to write down sumthing here. a little bit regret because i'm not started this earlier, my precious baby is already 1 year 8 months. we have gone thru many precious moment. but don't worry my baby, mama will try to recall back my memory and write down in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment